Thursday, March 24, 2011

my 18th

Thanks God, You have made ​​my birthday very special
23 Maret 2011


on that day I got a lot of surprises from the people closest

first, it's something unexpected, a beautiful prayer from someone that I miss^^

next .. surprise from my friends during junior high school
a nice picture
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY IENA, WE LOVE YOU IENA"I'm so happy to see it
thanks Diah Fitriani.. Thankas Nadia.. 
what a nice picture...


than I found a gift with a cute birthday cake
and it's from my partner in crime ..
HHE .. Pipit ^ ^
and we go to somewhere to celebrate it



after that, not long after the evening prayer I was given a surprise by my roommate
they tickle also give me their armpit and I almost cried because it ...
Hha :D
they gave me a cute gift..
ball headset

before I sleep, my first roommate came and also gave a surprise to me
they came into my room with a candle
then they gave chocolate pudding and odading with chocolate sauce
I'll miss them



Thanks God for everything^^
 I hope my 18th is better...
amiin :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? :)